Stocklijst: schadewagens CLASSIC CARS / BARN FINDS Ferrari Mondial QV Cabriolet 1 of 629 !
Huidige tijd in België: 10:04:28
Ferrari Mondial QV Cabriolet 1 of 629 !
Tekst en uitleg vorige eigenaar :
· This beautiful vehicle has recently won 7 best in class awards (Best Italian category) in just the past 3 years.
· I have owned and cared for this car for the past 7 years, it is well sorted to say the least, read on.
· Extremely rare Mondial QV Cabriolet model: this is just 1 of 629 cabriolets made between 1983 and 1985, and even fewer in Black (Nero)
· 3.0L, Tipo, DOHC 32-valve V-8 engine with Bosch K-Jetronic fuel injection
· Five-speed manual transmission with gated shifter
· Black exterior with black soft-top and tan Connolly Leather seats, new boot top and rare original Tonneau cover (black)
· Recently replaced timing belts, seals, upgraded cam belt tensioner bearings to Hill engineering type with serial numbers and authentication provided, water pump (flying Dutchman rebuild) , thermostat, spark plugs and valve cover gaskets, new fuel pump, accumulator, crossover fuel lines, and fuel filter ( major service) 4-5-16 , 950 miles ago.
· This is the most affordable Mondial version to own, as all the major service labor DOES NOT require the engine to be removed for servicing. Very DIY friendly.
· All four corners have new brake lines and brake pads, calipers cleaned and painted
· New fab-speed 300 cell high flow cat. $1500.00. Car sounds amazing!!!
· Momo leather wrapped three-spoke steering wheel, rack-and-pinion steering and power four-wheel, ventilated disc brakes, power windows and power locks that all work.
· Both tool kits and tool rolls included, along with a service manual, 1 binder full of receipts, electrical service manual, and owner’s manual included.
· This vehicle has always been stored in my heated and air-conditioned garage, with a full car cover as well.
The car's windows are clear and crack-free, including the new soft-top's rear window. Recent Bridgestone Potenza radials, size 225/55/16. This cars body and paint are finished to jewel like quality, which is responsible for it winning 7 best in class awards in just the past three years.
Engine is the famous bullet-proof lightweight alloy 3.0L DOHC 32-valve V-8 engine (308, yes that 308) Mated to that V-8 is a gated five-speed, which shifts smoothly with no gear change hesitation or noise. Recent transmission service upgrading it with Synthetic red-line fluid, and linkage adjustments. Clutch slave cly. Has been rebuilt using upgraded Vitron type seals, and new braided steel fluid line. All three TDC sensors have been replaced. New HD plug wires and new plug extenders, new distributor rotors, and caps.
Again, I have performed nearly 115 service items to this vehicle during my seven years of ownership to ensure it is reliable, fast, beautiful, and has that sound no other car has. Receipts for all repairs have been filed into a binder for your review, along with a comprehensive excel spreadsheet of the service items completed.
A/C is currently not working, however all the components have been replaced with new items including the compressor, dryer, low side hose, expansion valve/ suction motor/electro lift valve, new O-rings, new condenser fan and relay, evaporator and condenser, have all been boiled and checked, and system is holding correct pressure, the remaining issue is an electrical problem that I have not had the time to trouble-shoot. System is filled with r12. And no leaks are present or have been present in the past 4 months.
By now you can probably tell this has been my baby and has been always treated to the best of everything. I originally purchased the car to experience all things Ferrari, as this was one of the few cars I haven’t owned in my 40 years of automotive experience. I planned on selling the car when my two very young daughters at the time became old enough to drive, and needed vehicles. Well that seemed like a 100 years into the future, but to my disbelief, that time has come, in what seemed like only yesterday. I’m sure you Dads know what I’m talking about.
More pics on www.classiccarhouse.com